As a valued member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program, stay at The Westin Excelsior, Rome and earn double or triple or bonus Starpoints®Start earning your dreams
Frequently Asked Questions
This page contains answers to commonly-asked questions about The Westin Excelsior Rome.
what are your business center hours ?
what are your internet choices and costs ?
what are your breakfast hours and costs ?
what is the hotel voltage ?
do you provide adaptors or converters ?
do you have safe box ?
do you have hairdryer ?
do all your rooms have air conditioning ?
do you provide guest with boiler, coffee makers or iron boards ?
what are your laundry service hours ?
does your hotel have a fitness center / Spa/ pool ?
- business center is open 24/7
- it provides WIFI and HIGHSPEED internet access for a fee:
3 Euro for 15minutes
6 Euro for 30 minutes
10 Euro for 1 hour
- hotel has WIFI in all public spaces and both WIFI ad HSIA in all rooms
- both are accessible through a password code charged on room bill and given by hotel switchboard for the following prices:
1 hour for 8 Euro
2 hours 10 Euro
4 hours 12 Euro
24 hours 15 Euro
our Doney restaurant is open for Breakfast daily from 07am to 10.30am
- American buffet breakfast costs Euro 33 per person
- Continental breakfast costs Euro 19 per person
hotel voltage is 220 V, please make sure to check the voltage of your equipments before usage
our concierge will provide guests with adapters but no converters are available
for your convenience there is an electronic safe box with a person digit code. Safe deposit box is it at your disposal also at front desk
all rooms are equipped with movable hairdryers
all rooms are equipped with air conditioning which is turned on according to outside temperature and city regulation
in accordance with security safety and regulation, usage of boilers, coffee makers or irons is not permitted in the room. Please feel free to contact our Service Express® for any assistance
- laundry is available to all guest Mon - Fri from 8am to 8 pm, Same day delivery option is available (with extra charge)
- pressing service only is available on Sat from 9 am to 6 pm
- Sunday laundry service does not operate
our hotel is equipped with a Westin Workout with Technogym facilities open daily from 6am to 10 pm ad it's complimentary to all guests our Spa is open for massages, pedicures, manicures and different treatments daily on appointment indoor pool, sauna and steam bath are open daily from 7am to 9pm children under 14 have to be accompanied by an adult our Westin Workout provides guests with sleepers and towels