As a valued member of the Starwood Preferred Guest® program, stay at The Westin Excelsior, Rome and earn double or triple or bonus Starpoints®Start earning your dreams
Frequently Asked Questions
This page contains answers to commonly-asked questions about The Westin Excelsior Rome.
What time is your check-in and check-out time?
Do you accommodate early check-in/late check-out?
What are your business center hours?
What does Internet cost or how can you connect multiple devices using one internet access under one single internet fee?
What are your breakfast hours and costs?
What is the hotel voltage?
Do you provide adaptors or converters?
Do you have safe box?
Do you have hairdryer ?
Do all your rooms have air conditioning?
Do you provide guest with boiler, coffee makers or iron boards?
What are your laundry service hours?
Does your hotel have a fitness center / Spa/ pool?
Do you hotel provide parking and how much does it cost?
Are pets allowed and at what costs?
Does your hotel provide cribs?
How much will be charged for a roll away bed?
What will be charged for children?
Are connecting rooms available?
Which payment methods does the Hotel accept?
Can I pay for a hotel room for someone else?
- We are pleased to inform you that our check in time is at 2:00 pm and our check out time is at noon time.
- If you require an early check-in, we kindly suggest pre-registering the accommodations from the evening before by paying 50% of your daily rate (hotel occupancy permitting). The Early arrival package will also include a 30 Euro credit on food and beverage, per room, to be used on day of arrival. In case you are not interested in booking your room for Early arrival, we wish to inform you that we will take good note of your estimated arrival time and do all our best accomplish your request based on hotel availability. For Late check-out we suggest to verify availability with our Front desk team on day of arrival.
- business center is open 24/7
- it provides WIFI and HIGHSPEED internet access for a fee.
- hotel has free WIFI in all public spaces (with limited bandwidth) and both WIFI ad HSIA in all rooms (up to 3 devices with single login)
- both are accessible through a password code charged on room bill and given by hotel switchboard for the following prices:
30 mins for 2 Euro
1 hour for 4 Euro
2 hours for 7 Euro
24 hours for 15 Euro
- Web check-in and boarding pass printing is free of charge
Our Doney restaurant is open for Breakfast daily from 07am to 10.30am:
- American buffet breakfast costs Euro 33 per person
- Continental breakfast costs Euro 22 per person
- Hotel voltage is 220 V, please make sure to check the voltage of your equipments before usage.
- Adapter are available for sales on minibar at € 6.00 each. Converters are not available.
- For your convenience there is an electronic safe box with a person digit code in all rooms. Safe deposit box is it at your disposal also at front desk.
- All rooms are equipped with movable hairdryers.
- All rooms are equipped with air conditioning which is turned on according to outside temperature and city regulation.
- In accordance with security safety and regulation, usage of boilers, coffee makers or irons is not permitted in the room. Please feel free to contact our Service Express® for any assistance.
- Laundry is available to all guest Mon - Fri from 8am to 8 pm, same day delivery option is available (with extra charge).
- Pressing service only is available on Sat from 9 am to 6 pm
- Sunday laundry service does not operate.
- Our hotel is equipped with a WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio with Technogym facilities accessible 24/7 with room key and complimentary to all guests.
- Our Kami Wellness Center is open 9 to 9 for massages, pedicures, manicures and different treatments daily on appointment.
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam bath are open daily from 9am to 9pm.
- Children under 14 have to be accompanied by an adult. Our WestinWORKOUT® provides guests with sleepers and towels
- Hotel has a valet parking.Price varies from car size starting from euro 40
- Small pets are allowed for maximun 4 kg weight
- Cribs are provided upon request (free or at a charge).
- Hotel does not provide blankets, bumpers or pillows with our cribs for security purposes.
- Rollaway beds are available upon request. One rollaway per room is complimentary for child under 12 . Adult charge is Euro 89+10% VAT per day
- Children rollaway is free under the age of 12
- Connecting rooms are available upon request. Only Grand Luxe rooms and all Suite types can connect.
- All major credit card are accepted.
- If you are booking on behalf of someone else, or wish to pre-pay, you must fill in the third party billing and send it by fax at +39 064745820